Spirulina is a superfood, one of the world’s favorite supplements containing an abundance of vitamins and minerals like calcium, niacin, potassium, magnesium, B vitamins, and iron to name a few.
Phycocyanin is the main active compound in Spirulina. Phycocyanin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Additionally, Spirulina also contains powerful amino acids and fatty acids which help to rebuild muscle, provide efficient oxygen transportation, give the body energy, and so much more!
Free of addictives, Origo Spirulina Powder makes it easier and faster than ever to fuel the entire body with the powerful goodness of Spirulina for health improvements.
Origo Spirulina is organically grown at a GMP certified pharmaceutical grade factory.
- Spirulina naturally contains an abundance of essential amino acids, antioxidants, GLA, SOD, phycocyanin, essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals.
- 50-65% of Spirulina mass contains plant-based proteins.
- Spirulina is the most nutrient-rich superfood on Earth
- Elevate your health wellness with Spirulina
- Immune support, Heart support, Vegan Friendly
- Spirulina Nutrition
- 10 Health Benefits of Spirulina
- High Protein Superfood
- Essential Vitamins and Minerals for Healthy Living
Recommended dietary use: Add 1 tsp to a variety of foods, beverages, or smoothies daily for best results.
Recommended topical use: Mix 1/8 tsp of spirulina, a few drops of water & one tbsp of raw honey until you get an even paste. Apply to face and neck for 15 minutes and wash with warm water. Enjoy your fresh, detoxed complexion and new found glow.
GMP Certified, Non-GMO, USDA Certified Organic, Vegan Superfood
Ingredients: Organic Spirulina
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All products on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.